1. Name the first psychologists, who worked on intelligence ?
(A) Alfred Binet
2. The Robert Sternberg’s Triarchic Theory of intelligence using which of the following approaches?
(A) Information Processing approaches
(B) Psychometric approach
(C) Abstract approach
(D) Learning approach
3. Which of the following is true?
(A) Gardner has proposed seven kinds of interrelated intelligence.
(B) Sailors are high on spatial intelligence.
(C) Street smart persons are high on experiential intelligence
(D) Solving logical puzzles requires bodily Kinesthetic intelligence.
4. Bodily Kinesthetic intelligence is one of the component of which of the following ?
(A) Guilford’s structural model of Intellectual
(B) Catell’s Theory of fluid
(C) Triarchic theory of Intelligence
(D) Theory of Multiple Intelligence
5. Contextual intelligence is also known as
(A) Analytical intelligence
(C) Practical intelligence
6. In terms of Spearman’s Two Factor Theory, while comparing a mathematician with a musician, we can say that
(A) the mathematician requires more of ‘S’ factor, whereas the musician requires more of ‘G’ factor
(B) the musician has more of ‘G’ factor as compared to the mathematician
(C) the mathematician has more ‘G’ factor and musician has more of the ‘S’ factor
(D) Both the them requires equal amount of ‘G’ and ‘S’ factor
7. “The extent to which scores on a test are related to behaviours (criteria) that are relevant to the characteristics the test purports to measure.” The above statement is related with
(A) content validity
(B) criterion – related validity
(C) split half reliability
(D) test-retest reliability
8. Through which method of individual training the students progress is measured ?
(A) Dalton plan
(B) Project method
(C) Contract plan
(D) Activity Programme.
9. In hierarchy theory Burt has separated how many factors of intelligence ?
10. Assertion (A): A person having a value sets a standard for guiding his/her actions in life and also for judging others.
Reason (R) : Values are enduring beliefs about an ideal mode of behaviour.
(A) (A) is true, but (R) is false
(B) (A) is false, but (R) is true
(C) Both (A) and (R) are true
(D) Both (A) and (R) are false
11. Intelligence testing is useful for knowling
(A) mental retardation
(C) individual difference
(D) All of these
12. ‘Great athletic skill’ is an example of which of the following theories ?
(A) Cattell’s theory
(B) Sternberg’s theory
(C) Gardner’s theory
(D) Thorndike’s theory
13. Which among the following approaches goes one step further by focusing on the cognitive processes underlying the intellectual abilities?
(A) Information processing approach
(B) Psychometric approach
(C) Abstract thought
(D) Analytical though
DOWNLOAD NTA UGC NET EXAM PREVIOUS YEAR (2004 – 20) SOLVED PAPERS
- NTA UGC NET EXAM NOV 2021 QUESTIONS
- UGC NET 2021 EXAM question paper
- UGC NET EXAM NOVEMBER 2021 QUESTION PAPER AND ANSWER KEY
- Can we Do Two Degrees at same time? UGC REGULATION.
- NTA UGC NET HINDI SOLVED PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS 2011 – 2012
- NTA UGC NET HINDI PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER 2009 – 2010
- NTA UGC NET HINDI SOLVED PAPERS 2008 – 2009
- NTA UGC NET HINDI SOLVED PAPERS 2006 – 2007
- What is Meaning, Types and Characteristics Of Research? In Hindi PDF
- What is Memory Level Of Teaching (MLT)?