Hello learners here on this page you get important and previous year questions of EDUCATION PAPER Unit 9: Educational Management, Administration and Leadership for NTA UGC NET EXAM.
1. Which of the following sets of statements relate more appropriately to the meaning and scope of Educational Technology? For your answer, select the correct alternative set from the codes given under the list of statements.
- Hardware in ET is the modality of presentation whereas software is the content or massage which is presented.
- ET caters to memory level teaching only.
- Interactive stage of teaching is outside the scope of ET.
- ET aims at optimizing learning outcomes.
- ET is restricted to only conditioning and training modalities.
- System’s approach in ET followed hardware and software approaches.
- The purpose of multimedia is confined to making engagement in learning sustained for a long time.
- Simple cognitive interchanges in teacher and learner form part of reflective level teaching.
(a) 1, 2, 3, 4
(b) 6, 7, 8, 2
(c) 1, 4, 6, 8
(d) 2, 3, 4, 6
Answer – (c) 1, 4, 6, 8
2. Which one of the following will be the most appropriate description of ‘Educational Technology?
(a) Educational Technology is an effective use of hardware for optimizing learning outcomes in a school.
(b) Educational Technology is a network of various techniques to ensure and optimize learning outcomes effectively.
(c) Educational Technology is efficient use software for optimizing learning outcomes.
(d) Educational Technology is an effective use of multi-media in a classroom context.
Answer -(b) Educational Technology is a network of various techniques to ensure and optimize learning outcomes effectively.
DOWNLOAD PDF OF 16 YEARS SOLVED UGC NET EXAM PAPERS
3. From the list of statements given below, which of them indicate the meaning, purpose and scope of Educational Technology. Give your answer by selecting from the codes.
- ET optimizes learning outcomes.
- ET reduces the cost of education.
- ET is user friendly.
- ET ensures effectiveness of learning outcomes.
- ET has tremendous role in rendering teaching-learning system effort effective.
- ET is the outcome of communication’s network.
(a) 1, 2, 3
(b) 4, 5, 6
(c) 2, 3,6
(d) 1, 4, 5
Answer – (d) 1, 4, 5
4. From the list of statements given below identity those which most appropriately explain the purpose and effects of Educational Technology (ET).
Choose your answer from the codes given below
- ET is a supplement rather than a substitute of a teacher.
- ET is used with the intent of making instructions attractive.
- The purpose of ET is to optimize learning outcomes.
- Multi-media approach in ET ensures catering to diversity of learner characteristics.
- Use of ET at pre active and post active stages is a kind of superimposition.
- ET should lay more emphasis on software rather than hardware.
(a) 1, 2, 3
(b) 2, 3, 5
(c) 1, 3, 4
(d) 4, 5, 6
Answer – (c) 1, 3, 4