Hello learners on this page i am sharing questions of Unit 8: Technology in and for Education important for NTA UGC NET EXAM EDUCATION PAPER.
1. In the following list of statements, identify those which are related to interactive stage of teaching, For indicating your answer select from the codes
- The teacher decides what to teach.
- The teacher organizes learning tasks and monitors them.
- The teacher takes a planned repetition.
- Learning outcomes are determined.
- The teacher keeps students maximally ‘on task and minimally ‘off task’.
- The teacher assesses the learning outcomes.
(a) 2, 3 and 5
(b) 1, 2 and 3
(c) 4, 5 and 6
(d) 1, 3 and 6
Answer – (a) 2, 3 and 5
2. In programmed learning, who is said to be the proponent of ‘Adaptive programming ?
Answer – (c) Crowder
3. In the two lists which follow, List I indicates the specific devices and List II mentions the stage of programme development. Match the two on the basis of their appropriateness. Choose from the codes to give your answer.
|List 1 (Stage of Programme Development)||List 11 (Devices Used)|
|A. Writing of behavioral objectives||1. For introductory frames|
|B. Priming||2. During withdrawal of prompts|
|C. Prompting||3. For shaping behavior in steps|
4.Prior to development of a programme
5.During small group try-out
A B C D
(a) 1 2 3 4
(b) 2 3 4 5
(c) 1 2. 4 5
(d) 4 1 3 2
Answer – (d) 4 1 3 2
DOWNLOAD PDF OF 16 YEARS (2004 – 2020)SOLVED UGC NET EXAM PAPERS
4. From the list of statements given below, which of them indicate the meaning, purpose and scope of Educational Technology. Give your answer by selecting from the codes.
- ET optimizes learning outcomes.
- ET reduces the cost of education.
- ET is user friendly.
- ET ensures effectiveness of learning outcomes.
- ET has a tremendous role in rendering teaching-learning systems effort effective.
- ET is the outcome of communication’s network.
(a) 1, 2 and 3
(b) 4, 5 and 6
(c) 2, 3 and 6
(d) 1, 4 and 5
Answer – (d) 1, 4 and 5
5. For classroom discussion sessions which of the following is the most appropriate in encouraging reflection amongst learners?
(a) Individual and Group Interaction Sessions
(b) Think, Pair and Share Sessions
(c) Question and Answer Sessions
(d) Individual-Work Assignment Based Sessions
Answer – (b) Think, Pair and Share Sessions
6. In the instructional design based on Skinner’s Theory of Reinforcement, which of the following set of activities are appropriate?
(a) Step by step presentation of learning material, student response and immediacy of feedback
(b) Planning, acting and observing
(c) Instructional objectives, planning of teaching-learning systems and evaluation
(d) Asking question, guiding and evaluating
Answer – (a) Step by step presentation of learning material, student response and immediacy of feedback
7. Combination of both face to face and traditional classroom methods with e-learning is used to create a hybrid approach to teaching which is called as
(a) Distance learning
(b) Blended learning
(c) Synchronous learning
(d) Asynchronous learning
Answer – (b) Blended learning
8. What describes a virtual classroom?
(a) Learners using technology in a classroom environment led by a tutor.
(b) A training course done using you-tube tutorials.
(c) On-line learning environment accessed through the Webinars.
(d) On-line live learning course.
Answer – (c) On-line learning environment accessed through the Webinars.
9. Use of Educational Technology in open and distance learning is helpful in
- promoting learner interest.
- ensuring cost effectiveness of the system.
- facilitating learners to benefit from varied learning resources.
- determining learner status in teaching-learning processes.
- making learners active participants in teaching learning processes.
Select the answer from the options given below.
(a) 2, 3, 4 and 5
(b) 1, 3, 4 and 5
(c) 1, 2, 3 and 5
(d) 1, 2, 4 and 5
Answer – (c) 1, 2, 3 and 5
10. Which of the following has the high potential for empirical validation and Educational Technology?
(a) Text book
(b) Printed lectures of distance education
(c) Modular reading materials
(d) Programmed instructional material
Answer – (d) Programmed instructional material
11. Which of the following Open Educational Resources (OER) comes under the ambit of Indian Initiatives?
(c) E-Gyan Kosh
(d) Open Stax
Answer – (d) Open Stax
12. An inquiry oriented activity in which the information comes from resources on the internet, optimally supplemented with video conferencing is called
(a) Digital Technology
(b) Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
(c) Virtual Learning
(d) Web Quest
Answer – (d) Web Quest
13. When teaching learning material is introduced offline, so that learners can access the content anytime before the class starts and can write down their questions/problems which can be asked during the classroom is called
(a) Virtual classroom
(b) Google classroom
(c) Flipped classroom
(d) Traditional Classroom
Answer – (c) Flipped classroom
14. WBL stands for
(a)Wide Based Learning
(b) Web Based Learning
(c) Web Biased Learning
(d) Web Based Listening
Answer – (b) Web Based Learning
15. For a group of adult learners, a trainer provides information to enable them to understand the information for indicating acceptability or non-acceptability of their responses. This will be technically called providing
(a) prompt for emission of correct behaviour.
(b) feedback of the given response.
(c) judging the value of information.
(d) information linkage device.
Answer – (b) feedback of the given response.